Project Management Paid Media Campaign Management Branding
Social Media Content Strategy SEO Creative Initiatives
Affiliate Marketing Photography Videography Adobe Creative Suite
Salesforce Zendesk Google Ad Manager Data Driven Marketing
Project Lead, Digital Analyst, Marriott hotels, Aquent studios, Boise, ID.
• Managed over 360 Europe and Asia properties paid advertisements with over
$8M annual budgets averaging a 8.6 ROAS.
• managed property portfolios of hotels using salesforce and Zendesk.
• Increased overall revenue by ~ 30% YOY through room night production.
• managed and monitored our property tracker used across the entire team.
• Developed and implemented strategies for individual hotels utilizing
11 different digital channels including google hotel ads, facebook, Trivago,
Expedia, Trivago, kayak, and more.
• reported progress and performance on a bi-weekly basis to marriott
leadership and key stakeholders
2016 - Spring 2018
Marketing Consultant, Self-Employed, Boise, ID.
• Grew personal Instagram channel to 54K followers and generated over
4.68 million views on personal Youtube channel.
• Established strategic partnerships with Nissan and advised and created content
for their social channels on a weekly basis.
• Captured and helped develop the strategy for Nissan's first
• Hired by Nissan to capture content: • at the release of the 2017 Nissan GT-R at the
New York Auto Show • at the exclusive 2017 GT-R Test drive event at Spa
Francorchamps and the Autobahn.
Marketing Project Manager, Bodybuilding.com, Boise, ID.
• Managed cross-functional marketing projects and campaigns
through internal partnerships with IT, Merchandising, Inventory,
Customer Service, Digital Publishing, Community and Creative.
• Manage the planning and execution of seasonal themes
and the site-wide promotional schedule
Boise State Venture College
Entrepreneurship/Lean start-up methodologies (Area of Study)
• Developed a business model canvas for an entrepreneurial venture
• Completed over 50 customer interviews
Boise State University
Business Management (major), Leadership & Psychology (minors)
• Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.46; last 50 credits G.P.A. of 3.91, High Honors,
• Selected as the College of Business & Economics Signature Student
• Chosen by professor to give lecture to 300+ psychology & business
students on learned optimism & positive psychology.
I have a wide array of interests, but some of my main ones are anything fitness related, photography, cars, motorcycles, mountain biking, cycling, backpacking, movies, traveling, and psychology.